If you’re looking to make a healthy sandwich a tuna fish sandwich might be the on the menu for you.
Its fairly simple to make the sandwich provided you have all the ingredients, its quick, it tastes great and most of all its healthier than going to the drive thru.
2 Slices of Bread (whole wheat)
1 leaf of lettuce
1 Celery Stalk
1. Open and drain the water out of the can
2. Cut celery stalk into small cubes
3. Mix tuna, celery and mayo in a bowl (the more mayo, the more fat, so if you can, use minimum mayo)
4. Toast bread, Apply lettuce on bottom slice and top off with tuna mixture
5. Complete the sandwich by adding the second slice of bread and enjoy!