1. Start by filling your plate with veggies,75% of it should be leafy greens such as Spinach, Broccoli, Cucumbers, Celery, Romaine Lettuce etc.
2. Add colorful raw vegetables such as Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Sweet Corn, Onions, Artichoke etc.
3. Add lean protein such as Tofu, Edamame, Hummus, Crab etc.
4. Choose healthy dressing and use dressings like Avocados, Nuts, Sunflower seeds, sesame seed etc.
5. Avoid prepared salad such as tuna, potato, chicken, macaroni etc, contains high amount of mayo.
6. Do not use too much dressing, sometimes less is more.
7. If bread is offered stick to one serving if not none.
Spinach, Broccoli, Cucumbers, Celery, Arugula, Romaine Lettuce, Spring mix or Kale.