If you’re looking for natural remedies that will help your breath go from bad to good, you have come to the right place.
To start you must know how the bad breath is being created. There are two main causes to bad breath, one is the food you eat will be digested and the gas that is released during the digestion and the smell will exit through your mouth. Foods like garlic, onions etc.
Number two reason why bad breath exists is because of the bacterias building up in your mouth and hiding between teeth and your tongue.
You may notice that many remedies such as mints, gum or even mouth wash, does not last a whole day and only provides temporary breath control.
Take Control: Ways to Fight Bad Breath
1. Brush often don’t let those bacterias have a chance to grow in your mouth
2. Brush your tongue, your tongue is like a sponge soaking up all the bacteria so just brush your tongue when brushing teeth
3. Flossing, bacterias like to build up between teeth
4. Water, drink lots of water because bacterias like to grow in dry mouths
5. Wash your toothbrush between brushes